Friday, October 30, 2020

My bittersweet ideas about Christie Aphrodite are legendary

My bittersweet conflicted ideas about Christie Aphrodite are legendary, but she must've been stoned when she made this comment and the weird twisted context of this crap:

robbys lilshadow

at 2:25:00 Did you really mean to say 

 
 
"Like the premise behind much of what he [TOBIAS LARS] shared on the show was absolutely true. The men and The boys . . they literally would FUCK 'em up the ass to uh. .TO  spread the knowledge up there . . . you know and uh. That's cool. do what you need to do" 
 
 
 
No that's not cool. Children cannot consent to that. That's Nambla gay pedophilia coercion. That's pedophile grooming. I'm gonna listen to this show you interviewed him
 
"'Angelic Sex' 'Demonic Sex' Is it all Good with Tobias Lars"? Tobias Lars 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tobias Lars is a sick creep if he truly practices those behaviors on children: way down there with Jerry Sanduski, Roman Polanski, Harvey Weinstein and Hunter Biden. I sincerely hope you denounce rapists, pedophiles, and especially their sodomite behaviors you described. I thought you were truly done with Tobias Lars and I hope you never have anything to do with Tobias Lars again.




 40:45 yeah what I suspected all along. That guy loves a lot of weird references to "gateway" and anuses. I wonder how much he realizes that's an area that's suppose to be honored by being an exit only gateway?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment