Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Cult member of the cult of the Wickedest Man in the World condoning pedophile pedocidal child murdering douchebag

 re: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mjZTdfp3s&t=304s

 

#peodogate, #pizzagate 

    There's people online on many forums probably hoodwinked beyond all fucking recognition in O.T.O. WHO think I'm madman for claming this quote 
     
     " 21 Then again the master shall speak as he will soft words, and with music and what else he will bring forward the Victim. 22 Also he shall slay a young child upon the altar, and the blood shall cover the altar with perfume as of roses. " 
     
     is trash. 
     
    YEAH I guess I'm madman for claming trash this quote is trash and you are perfectly sane in your weird filter.: 
     
     " quote: 21 Then again the master shall speak as he will soft words, and with music and what else he will bring forward the Victim. 22 Also he shall slay a young child upon the altar, and the blood shall cover the altar with perfume as of roses. 
     
    " read by this Canadian dude living in Uruguay who goes by RPGpundit youtube channel too and other identities including John Tarnowksi / RPG Pundit / Kasimir Urbanski " Its funny how I post some proof of someone reading something as horrible as ritual child abuse and child ritual murder, by a dead notorious sick fuck named Aleister Crowley, 
     
    and THE RESPONSe on facebook is just eternal heartless deranged fucking cognitive dissonance and butthurt denial ego reaction as though its a bad thing for me to find that behavior wrong along with the idiots who pretend its a "holy book"? 
     
     I don't know why I keep explaining the obvious if except for the fact that people ignore the obvious to remind myself that I'm not mad. 
     
    Cancel culture is completely insane. The culture of denial of child abuse is mad because they're like turds in a toilet bowl who were once human who don't realize they have become turds in a toilet bowl because they're surrounded by other turds in a toilet bowl in terrible group think mindless peer pressure, as though they've never had an independent thought where they trust themselves beyond the biggest turd leader leading them down the toilet bowl. #pedogate #pizzagate

  • Reply
  • Share
  • 13m





re: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mjZTdfp3s&t=304s Dear Kasimer,Aleister Crowley cult, and His scriptures alluding to Pedophile Cults raping and murdering little children. "Aleister Crowley "The All Seeing Eye" Explained In His Own Words. He called himself 'The beast 666'..A. Crowley. The most (secretly) worshiped man of our time" Bill Schnoeblin youtube.com/watch?v=JnVrTObB6LE



Here's another disgusting verse from the Wickedest man in the world's shit pile of trash read by this Canadian dude living in Uruguay who goes by RPGpundit youtube channel too and other identities including John Tarnowksi / RPG Pundit / Kasimir Urbanski . youtube.com/watch?v=C2mjZTdfp3s&fbclid=IwAR1g 5:08 'the hidden meaning" ? Okay #pedogate dabbler "final boss of internet shitlords" Aleister Crowley wasn 't called" the wickedest man in the world "for nothing. quote: 21 Then again the master shall speak as he will soft words, and with music and what else he will bring forward the Victim. 22 Also he shall slay a young child upon the altar, and the blood shall cover the altar with perfume as of roses. "
sacred-texts.com/oto/lib66.htm Aleister Crowley's cult is claimed to be highly embedded into ceremonies of members of many Free Mason lodges . HE IS also known as  "the Wickedest Man in the World" who wrote QUOTE hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/chap12 " The animal should therefore be killed4) within the Circle, or the Triangle, as the case may be, so that its energy cannot escape. An animal should be selected whose nature accords with that of the ceremony — thus, by sacrificing a female lamb one would not obtain any appreciate quantity of the fierce energy useful to a Magician who was invoking Mars. In such a case a ram5) would be more suitable. And this ram should be virgin — the whole potential of its original total energy should not have been diminished in any way.6)
For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence 7) is the most satisfactory and suitable victim. "
 
 

"Diary Of A Madman"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OozIDOzGWH4

[Daisley - Kerslake - Osbourne - Rhoads]

Screaming at the window
Watch me die another day
Hopeless situation
Endless price I have to pay

Sanity now it's beyond me
There's no choice

Diary of a madman
Walk the line again today
Entries of confusion
Dear diary, I'm here to stay

Manic depression befriends me
Hear his voice
Sanity now it's beyond me
There's no choice

A sickened mind and spirit
The mirror tells me lies
Could I mistake myself for someone
Who lives behind my eyes?
Will he escape my soul
Or will he live in me?
Is he trying to get out
Or trying to enter me?

Voices in the darkness
Scream away my mental health
Can I ask a question
To help me save me from myself?

Enemies fill up the pages
Are they me
Monday 'till Sunday in stages
Set me free




No comments:

Post a Comment