Friday, November 1, 2019

Having fun w/ MARK PASSIO SINCE UPDATED WHEN I FIRST WROTE THIS: Italian Stereotypes REVISITED & Mark Passio What on Earth is Happening

 If I could afford to donate money to Mark Passio I certainly would. I make no complaints nor demands that he produce anything. Its that simple. He does a generous service with no demands from people who can't afford to pay him nor the ones who can afford (beyond saying he can't make anymore if he's not paid). I totally appreciate him and as for the parts of his sermons where he sounds too pissed off and sanctimonious for me to learn and listen carefully because in my mind I get too offended,   I simply put aside for a time when maybe they won't bother me/ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkYKGy6gmh8&t=508s




VITRIOL   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuAYZQ9PW-g









So here's a link to a professor on Italian American heritage and some history of the Italian Mafia:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7BkvzcuQpo Even I'm guilty of a fringe distasteful joke: "What On Earth Is Happening" was never called "What On Planet" is happening.      Get the Acronyms? "Get as Offended as You Like" "I'm not here to be friends." This seems like a valid point because WHY trust anyone with any high publicity and charisma.   Never take anyone at face value anymore.  We (the fine denizens of educated people (especially well into our 40's) are at a juncture in time where not many people do trust any high publicity people anymore.   Mark Passio Mark Passio   CUI BONO? CUI BONO? Whose the hands feeding you<\?  that you or any of these high publicity people don't dare to bite? If me making memes extrapolating the plausibility Mark's assistant as having a big fat ass & he's into fat ass women like Marlon Brando's fat ass wife in The Godfather Movie So f-ing what? No one is likely to bite the hand that feeds them. Cammaraderie & coalition of ethnicity and racism issues still go on. This is worth being posted because racial prejudice & ethnic prejudice is a real issue: as discussed by Mark's own rhetoric "Get Offended as you Like" "I'm not here to be your friends"  "Vitriol, Vitriol" = "Visit the Interior of the Earth to find the hidden stone" etc. . . "I'm not here to be friends" "I'm here to discover TRUTH! " Justin Pedini etc.Who can possibly deny Mark Passio is an absolute brilliant and genious Educator of what the dark occultist are?  Who can deny the dark occultists that he categorically denounces, but he's still kind of subtly  gots a little bit of dust from "acquired knowledge" the way he keeps insisting these dark occultists have power by wearing that "totenkopf"



"CXXV. O My brother! When a true seeker determineth to take the step of search in the path leading unto the knowledge of the Ancient of Days, he must, before all else, cleanse his heart, which is the seat of the revelation of the inner mysteries of God, from the obscuring dust of all acquired knowledge, and the allusions of the embodiments of satanic fancy.

    (Baha'u'llah, Gleanings from the Writings of Baha'u'llah, p. 264)"









No comments:

Post a Comment